Support Worker – Gippsland Region and South Eastern
If you have genuine care and compassion working with people who come from all walks of life, then this is the position for you.
Simba Support Services is a disability service provider, rapidly growing and expending providing a range of in-home and supports services within the community
As a Support Worker, part of your role would involve supporting people increase their independence skills, social connections and while promoting positive health and wellbeing. Responsibilities include providing domestic assistance, support within the community, shopping and personal care.
Our vision is to empower, encourage and support people and ideas to build a strong and compassionate community.
• Provide high-quality, compassionate support and care that empowers families, individuals, and communities to live the best version of their lives.
• Support our extended family to attain the fullest possible productivity, employment, and inclusion in everyday life.
• Advocate for rights and choices and educate the wider community to improve understanding and awareness of all people seeking to live a full life.
We are seeking Support Workers in our Gippsland Region and Southern Eastern Region.
To be eligible you must:
• Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care or Disability Support.
• A similar qualification.
• Or 1 year’s equivalent experience
• Driver license and Car
• First / CPR
• Working with Children’s Card
• Working Rights in Australia.
For further information about this position, don’t hesitate to contact our office on 03 5608 0954. Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org