Client Service Coordinator – Part-Time Role
If you have genuine care and compassion working with people who come from all walks of life, then this is the position for you.
Simba Support Services is a disability service provider, rapidly growing and expending providing a range of in-home and within the community support services.
Our vision is to empower, encourage and support people and ideas to build a strong and compassionate community.
- Provide high-quality, compassionate support and care that empowers families, individuals, and communities to live the best version of their lives.
- Support our extended family to attain the fullest possible productivity, employment, and inclusion in everyday life.
- Advocate for rights and choices and educate the wider community to improve understanding and awareness of all people seeking to live a full life.
Role of Client Service Coordinator
Client Service Coordinator is responsible for ensuring high quality, personal-centred services and supports are provided to clients through regular home visits, assessments, implementation of individual support plans and ongoing liaison with clients, family, Support Coordinator, and the broader community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support plans are updated regularly and be responsive to significant changes
- Risk are identified and attended to within expected time frames.
- To conduct Work Health and Safety (WHS) assessments of the services required and the location where services are / will be delivered.
- To support aspects of the intake and assessment process by: meeting with clients prior to commencement of services to determine suitability and developing / implementing support plans
- To liaise with funding bodies, client’s other professionals to ensure legislative and contractual compliance for the services being delivered.
- Risks are managed effectively by ensuring assessments for services are holistic and include mental health, medical information and equipment and physical environment.
- To supervise Support Workers who provide direct services to clients. Ensuring leadership, coaching and development of support workers.
To be eligible you must:
- Working knowledge of disability, community and social services and therapeutic frame work of an organisation.
- An understanding of the NDIS Framework
- The successful person must have advanced computers skills, strong communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to work autonomously as a self-starter.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, health, Allied Health, or Diploma in community work or equivalent.
- Must have a current National Police Check.
- A current Driver’s License
How to apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompt
We are dedicated to playing our part to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and bring continuity of care and support to our clients. With this in mind, if you are successful, we will discuss with you an alternative to a face to face interview.
For further information about this position, don’t hesitate to contact our office on 03 5608 0954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.