Stage 4 Restrictions
Masks for community services workforces
- From Sunday 2nd August at 11:59 PM, a face covering will be mandatory for all Victorians whenever they leave their home.
- Please be advised, it is now a requirement for any person delivering community services to wear a medical grade face mask at work. This requirement applies to workers throughout Victoria (both regional and metropolitan areas).
- This means that every employee within Simba Support Services is now required to wear a medical grade mask whilst delivering services or whilst at work. We have been advised that cloth or fabric masks are not to be worn whilst at work.
- Curfew from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM, every day, starting 2nth August 2020, forbidding anyone from leaving the home except for working, receiving, or giving care.
- Melbourne residents will only be allowed to shop and exercise within 5 kilometers of their home.
- Only one person from each household will be allowed to shop at a time, once a day.
- Restaurants and cafes may continue to offer takeaway and home delivery. Bottle shops will remain open.
- Regional Victoria will move to stage three restriction, meaning restaurants, cafes, bars, and gyms will be close from 11:59pm.
- Our office will be closed and only pre-arranged appointments that cannot be conducted via telephone, Zoom or Skype would be arranged.
- All pre-arrangement appointments will need to complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire via telephone before any engagement with Simba staff.
This is an uncertain time for everyone, and support is vital and available. You can contact the Coronavirus Mental Well being Support Services on 1800 512 348 or visit https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/mental-health-resources-coronavirus-covid-19
For further questions and enquiries related to COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to visit the NDIS Coronavirus (COVID-19 information and support).
Please CONTACT SIMBA on 03 5608 0954, if you have any questions related to our services.