Supporting you to remain in your community
Accessing community-based support services can be a huge relief at a stressful time. Imagine the difference if you could remain at home, on your terms?
How we support you
- You can remain at home with your family and friends around you
- You could still work if you’re capable
- You could enjoy greater continuity of care
- You would continue as an active community member
How this helps you
- Retain vital support networks throughout a difficult time
- Maintain income, purpose, routine and productivity
- Benefit from reduced rehabilitation time
- Face less stigma as a result of being singled out
Simba Support Services can help you to live well at home through creating a support solution where you stay at home and in your community as much as possible. Contact us today to find out how.