Community recreation activities
A big part of living well is connecting with others and doing activities you enjoy. When you’re not able to do the things you used to, or if getting around is difficult, you might find yourself getting isolated and not enjoying life to your true potential.
What would it mean to be a part of an active community? Socialising, having fun, and making friendship connections? Challenging yourself to try new experiences?
At Simba we believe in facilitating connections with like-minded people to build a strong community with a positive outlook. We can help you find community recreation activities you enjoy and assist you to participate for your fulfilment and growth.
How we support you
- Join in group outings like picnics, cinema, galleries, sport
- Follow your own tailored program of community recreation activities
How this helps you
- Make new friends
- Explore new places and activities
- Suits your needs and capabilities
- Fun, social, healthy, fitness