Independence for active living
To explore new possibilities in life, you need to step out of your comfort zone, which is not possible without stepping out of your home.
The difficulties faced in travelling often discourage people from pursuing their interests, and therefore, transport assistance is funded under the NDIS.
How we support you
- We train you in using public transport
- We can help you when using private transport
- We can also provide you with travel aids
- We can help you get to medical appointments, grocery shopping, family visitation and other related travel assistance.
How this helps you
- Develop confidence with going on outings
- Maintain independent living
- Travel in more comfort, save time and effort
- Enable you to carry out your routine activities with ease
Get in touch with us to find out how we can implement a strategy to help you develop more independence with accessing transportation and travel.