LEND A HAND
Do you have a passion or interest working with people with all abilities?
Simba Support Services is looking for volunteers who are responsible, enthusiastic and fun to help develop programs and activities.
Location: Our Main Office in Warragul
Duties: Writing adverts for volunteer opportunities, helping with information sessions and administration support, developing and running programs and activities.
Other responsibilities and duties may include;
- Promoting our services within the community
- Assistance with running information sessions, distributing information in the community
- Occasional support to deliver recognition and community events – assisting with logistical and promotional support prior to and on the day of the event
- Administrative work
To be considered for these roles you will ideally have a friendly and enthusiastic manner and a desire to make a difference within peoples lives and the community.
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills, a friendly outlook and an ability to interact with variety of people
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check
If this sounds like a role that might interest you, we will be delighted to hear from you. Please contact complete the Volunteers Application Form or by calling 03 5608 0954 for more information and support.